Ladder gives young people the tools to take control of their lives, transition to independence and achieve their potential.
We work with local community partners to integrate our innovative programs with traditional accommodation and support services.
Our services are delivered under our Ladder Development Program which provides tailored support to suit the needs of young people.
Ladder Development Program
The Ladder Development Program is a relationship-based approach enabling us to provide a mix of services, programs and housing together with other organisations.
It is specifically designed to wrap around the young person and support them to take control of their future so they can:
- Move on to live independently
- Reconnect with their community
- Secure their health and wellbeing
- Find pathways to education, employment and training.
The Ladder Development Program is delivered in two main ways:
- Ladder Foyers: offering holistic support via housing, case management and Ladder programs
- Ladder programs: offering Health and Wellbeing activities; Skills Development; Education, Employment and Training support; and Mentoring opportunities
Ladder puts young people at the forefront of everything that we do. We focus on a young person’s strengths and run programs which build on their talents and capabilities.
Find out more about where we work.
Ladder works with a range of service providers in the housing and homelessness sector to provde holistic services which wrap around our young people.
Barwon Child Youth & Family
Brotherhood of St Laurence
Melbourne City Mission
St John’s Youth Services
Yarra Community Housing
Cotton On Foundation
Geelong Football Club